Saturday, November 15, 2014

Moscow Journey-November 15, 2014

      Well, I seem to be the queen of bad luck.  After getting Dr. Fedorenko's recommendation that I have X-RAYS because of my extreme hip pain, I did so and learned I have three fractures in my spine; they did the hip x-RAYS later and don't have those results yet.  I have MRI scheduled Monday morning and apt. with orthopedist Mon. Afternoon.  Looks as if I'm headed to procedure to inject cement(?) in vertebrae to prevent collapsing.  I'm okay with this because in three days I've gone from walking with rollator to being unable to lift right foot off floor due to excruciating pain in lower back; therefore, John is pushing me everywhere as I sit on the seat in rollator. I need to find a wheelchair for temporary use until I have this procedure. Praying I'll be able to walk again after the procedure is done.  Your prayers are appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment