Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Moscow Journey- November 26, 2014

It turns out I do have a hip fracture but it's in my left hip and the right hip is the one that is/was hurting. Did you reread that?  The right hip stopped hurting after 2 X-Rays, 2 MRIs, and 4 doctor's appointments.  I was told that I should sit or recline to let the fracture heal.  I thought, "That's all I do anyway."  Well, one has to move if one is going to live a normal life, so on my way from the wheelchair to the throne, I had a small fall.  Of course, it was on the left hip where I already have one fracture.  By all signs, I might have another fracture.  The hip and upper thigh are swollen and are extremely painful. I called my orthopedist today, and I was told to come to my scheduled appointment on Monday.  As if I would miss it!  I'm praying it is a very tiny fracture because the doc mentioned hip replacement if I had another injury.  I've had my share of hospitals this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment