Thursday, March 24, 2016

Moscow Journey, August 18, 2014

     There seems to be little news in my life.  I am not going out in public much yet because of my fear of coming in contact with anything causing infections.  I've only held my eight month old grandson once in the three weeks I've been home because he has a cold he can't get rid of.  I haven't seen our two Mississippi grandchildren yet.  It's so hard to know how cautious to be, but one former HSCTer said one can end up in the hospital with what seems to be a fairly mild infection.  I've spent enough of 2014 in the hospital!
     I have had pain that I attributed to inactivity and thought was muscle pain.  Then I read about bone pain following HSCT. I am still in conflict about starting physical therapy and general exercise.  I started doing stretching and I do feel the benefits.  At least I am a little more flexible.  This is an ongoing process, and one on which NO one nearby can give authoritative advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment