Saturday, June 28, 2014

Moscow Journey Day two, June 24, 2014

What a day!  I've never been through so many medical tests:  breathing capacity, heart function, vein ____, sinus and lung X-rays, MRI of brain and spine, swabbing of private orifices (you don't want details), blood tests, abdominal and vaginal ultrasound, and one more I can't remember.  I took a two hour nap when we returned to my room and missed consulting with Dr, F about test results.  Was that fast or what?
  Interesting detail:  there are armed guards at the gate to the hospital and patients' caregivers, I.e. John, must have a special pass to enter and exit.  There are also guards at the motel and one must show room key to enter the elevator. I certainly feel safe!   Everyone on the staff here at hospital is so nice, even if we can't really have a conversation.  Dr. Fedorenko and Anastasia, his assistant, are fluent in English, but they are the only ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment