Thursday, July 10, 2014

Moscow Journey July 10, 2014

      Wow, where do I begin.  This has been such a day of new life.  When I awoke and walked to,the bathroom, with my rollator of course, I noticed a new stability in my walking gait.   Then when I returned to the bed, I did my usual pattern of slinging my right knee onto the bed and swiveling to sit-strange, I know.  I have not been able to get into bed that way for two years, but I did it,completely obliviously.  (Forgive my IPad for being comma happy tonight).  When I lie down in bed I can lift my right foot onto the bed, but John has to slide it over into position and then lift my left foot onto the bed.  Well, this morning I easily lifted  both feet onto the bed and to celebrate did a few leg lifts (.yes, Stephanie, 3 sets of 12 And higher than usual) John and I decided to take a stroll outside to enjoy the cool brisk breeze before they lock me in ISO tomorrow or Friday.  Once again I surprised myself by being able to walk about 300 feet or more.  John jokingly said he had trouble keeping up with me. ,with that man's height, he has never had trouble keeping up with me.  We attended another New Life celebration for two more people who received their cleansed stem cells.
     Oh,  John brought me a subway sandwich for lunch, which was immensely tasty.  I have now eaten Subways from Maine to Montana to Wyoming to California to Moscow.  I should be able to get a country song from that.
    I've said it before and I'll say it again and again:  God led me here and is blessing me through it.  To God be the glory!

1 comment:

  1. You are an inspiration and an amazingly strong woman! Keep your faith and strength in God! We love and miss you. You make me so proud!! I do believe there are many butt kicking sessions in your future:-)

    ReplyDelete