Friday, July 18, 2014

Moscow Journey, July 18, 2014

Today was momentous because I was told that I am out of ISO.  That means for the first time in seven days, we were able to leave our room, go,down the hall, and attend another New Life party.  It is so interesting to meet so many people from so many areas of the world.  Because we have a common goal, there is an instant connection.  My blood numbers have risen nicely which means engraftment has begun.  Please don't expect me to come home skipping and jumping.  The theory behind HSCT is no chemo/no cure but it,is also,true no rest/no recovery.  That means I'll sleep,a,LOT when I return.  I will hate being a recluse but I'm afraid I will have to be for a few months.  I will be so eager to see everyone and hug and thank you for your prayers, but I'll be hiding again.  John will be my gatekeeper.  I will be eternally grateful for having had this opportunity when I got it and hope,to have the opportunity to make it more well-known and legitimized.  God doesn't mean for us to be sick!
   Thank you, Lord, for good news today.  You have paved the way every step and I am certain You will guide me every step from now on.
   I cannot to expect my peak of potential for 12-18 months, but I don't want anyone to expect an overnight miracle.  Thank you for following my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment