Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Moscow Journey, July 24, 2014

We were told not to expect miracles but one can hope.  I,awakened this morning to the ability to rise out of bed alone, walk to the restroom, almost get back to the bed alone (John's long feet blocking me), and felt,like the"old Judi".  Not sure if she is the "better" Judi, but improved over what I was anyway.  My trunk strength is still weak and if  I am not careful, I slump.  I am sure Stephanie will help me work on that.  Sure wish I'd packed her to bring alone!  She's tiny and would weigh little to nothing.  I can't believe we'll be arriving home in five days.  It will seem surreal, just like getting,to Moscow!
  I lay down on the bed and swung my feet onto the bed by myself!  Another small victory.  John has been the most patient husband but I know he must anticipate some freedom.  What man wouldn't?Thank you, God, for the beginning of another beautiful day in Moscow!

No comments:

Post a Comment