Sunday, July 20, 2014

Moscow Journey, July 20, 2014-I think

I usually sleep from about 9-3 and then wake for a little social,networking.  imagine my surprise to wake and read that one of dear colleagues died of a heart attack during the night.  She came from Australia with Stiff Person's Syndrome and CIDP.  SHE WAS SUCH A DELIGHT, ABOUT 39, with two adolescent children, an indomitable spirit.  This has definitely cast a gloom on everyone's spirits.  dr F and Anastasia have definitely been affected by this loss.
   On better news, I actually walked a little today.  We went outside in this beautiful weather and visited with our New Zealand friends.  I am still so weak from inactivity that my mobility isn't as good as when I arrived!  I will work to regain it.  Sweet Hatice, 34 yr old, encourages me to move!
Thank God for good numbers and that engraftment has begun!

No comments:

Post a Comment