Thursday, July 24, 2014

Moscow Journey, July 25, 2014

I think they are sick of us around here.  We were told we will move back to the Vega Best Western tomorrow.  Although I paid for 35 says in advance, when John came to stay with me in ISO, they seem to have lost all records of ours.  typical, huh? At least John and I have friends with a room there who is staying with huis wife in ISO, so he has offered their room to us.  We only need lodging for 4 nights as we'll fly out on the 29th.  if Wayne and Misha Need the room, we'll do whatever is necessary.  everything has gone so smoothly so far, it just can't go wrong now.  My main goal is to build strength.

we had another celebration of New Life tonight.  A young man from India was reinfused and celebrated his new birthday.  I love his parents and Bikrim. ,It is truly amazing how much alike we are, all over the world.

I cried to say good-bye to Ike and Barbara Nitus this morning.  They are from New Zealannd.  Truly delightful,people.  We feel as if we've made friends for life.  I pray God gives me the walking ability to go,visit some of these people.  What a man Dr. Fedorenko is.  I truly feel he is a saint of God.  This procedure, which could be offered soo many, is denied so many.  God, please use me as an instrument to help,others through this.  Good night, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment