Friday, July 25, 2014

Moscow Journey, July 25, 2014

Well, I am officially finished!  The powers that be want more beds available, so they booted us out.  the room I had reserved and paid for at the Vega Best Western seems to have officially disappeared (28 floors of rooms?) but we have made such dear friends who aren't currently using their room and have graciously allowed us to use it. we only have four more nights and if Misha gets released, we will make other arrangements.

after being fed four meals a day (porridge, bulgar, oatmeal, calf tongue, delicious soups, we now have to learn to feed and pay for our own food.  we'll be OK!  it feels good to lie beside John in bed again and begin to eat like a regular fat American!

My condition has not changed dramatically although I am slowly gaining strength, slowly but surely.  dr F expects 100% healing and says much of it is up to me-mentally!  got to love this man.  Thank you, Lord, for guiding me to Dr F at this time for healing!

No comments:

Post a Comment