Monday, July 7, 2014

Moscow Journey- Thursday, July 3

I realized that I had left this day out, and as a teacher that really bothers me!  I will attempt to retrace my steps and recall what happened that day.  I know that I had all my testing done and was anxious to proceed with the next step.  There are four days scheduled for testing and we completed all but one in one day, so there I sat in idle.  I asked Anastasia what the hold up was, she talked to Dr F and he said we start mobilization tomorrow!  I think Dr F tries to keep 3or4 patients on the same schedule.  We all feel Dr Fedorenko is an angel of mercy.  He is offering hope to us that is not available in our countries.  He is always smiling, takes time with each patient every day, and you can see how fulfilled he is by his mission, and this man is only 37.

No comments:

Post a Comment