Monday, July 7, 2014

Moscow Journey, July 7

What?  You say we already had July 7 yesterday.  Between chemo fog, black holes in my brain from MS ( I'm really baring my soul), and non communication with the language, I'm a little mixed up.  I've always had trouble with numbers, but this is ridiculous!  Time is flying by so fast that I'm over halfway through.  Today was a good day.  I woke at 5:00, did a little FB, read a little, washed out some clothes, ate breakfast, and then got hooked up to my last chemo for 3.5  hours, then another transfusion at 5 and another at 9.  My little bladder is not equipped for that much volume.

John and I did take another walk and enjoyed the 72 degree temp.  The grounds are so beautiful here. I can't figure out how to post photos on my blog, so you'll have to see them on FB.  One of my new sweet friends can get out and shop a little and she brought me a fresh nectarine.  FRESH FRUIT!  It's amazing what I miss.

I enjoy eating, way more than I should, so this the first time in my life that I dread the sound of the food cart approaching.  I might have already said this but we are fed at 8:30, 11:30, 2:30, and dinner at 5:30.  This is not typical meal schedule, just us.  There is no way I can eat half of it and then I have to drink two protein drinks!

I guess you all saw my bald head!  It is something to be proud of here because it means new life.  John said I have a nice shaped head.  I said" good" because there's no way I can alter it.  The man is digging deep to say something sweet!  Promise I'll get my dates straight from now on.  Good night.

1 comment:

  1. Don't know how you can always make me laugh out loud! Comment about the shape of your head. I tried commenting this morning but it didn't take.Do you have a washing machine or do you wash out by hand. Just curious.

    ReplyDelete