Saturday, July 26, 2014

MOSCOW JOURNEY, JULY 27, 2014

Well, things move along and I count my blessings.  John and I partake of a HUGE breakfast buffet early each morning, wonderful food, and then really don't eat again until we have tea and dessert about 6:00 pm.  This has worked out so well for us.  Yesterday we visited the international market and made a few purchases.  If I work up the energy today, we might go back.  It's all about the energy levels.  It is not unusual for me to take two naps a day.  Hope to regain strength upon return home.  I still feel so blessed to have found Dr F when I did and to be accepted when I was.  My scripture this morning was all about hope, perfectly fitting with my blog.  I live on faith and hope that God chooses to heal me and gives me the initiative to do my part!  Thanks for following me.  Only two more nights here!  Please get us home safely, Lord, and heal those we leave behind and who follow us.

No comments:

Post a Comment