Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Moscow Journey, July 23, 2014

Things are moving along quite rapidly now.  I had the last infusion of rituximab to kill off all rogue T and B cells causing MS, and then the last port was removed from my neck.  We are still having conflict over the motel bill which was paid in full before we left the USA.  John is still bunking with me but might have to find a room at another motel.  We are trying to just roll with whatever happens! I had 8 hours sleep with no sleeping aid, as did John.  I awoke to feeling more normally than in a while.  makes me think I might find a somewhat normal pace sometime.  cow tongue is the order of the day.  I'll pass.  the texture just looks like too much like Old Betsy!  I have grown accustomed to the soups they serve, and one kind man has supplied canned green beans that mix quite well with the soupy mashed potatoes.
  I awoke feeling stronger today and can see small incremental improvements.  I know these changes won't happen overnight, so I try to celebrate each change.  I know God brought me here for a purpose, and my job is to find and fulfill it!
   Love and thanks to all of you for your loving support.

No comments:

Post a Comment